Max McCardle joined the Tour in 2011 recording three top 10 finishes in his first season. Earning status on to the OneAsia tour for the first time in 2012, McCardle has competed in three events to date.
In 2016, McCardle finished runner-up at the Northern Territory Open and followed up with a T5 in the Queensland Open.
In 2017, Max has finished in the top 10 in both the WA PGA Championship, The NT PGA Championship in August and the Oates Vic Open.
Max McCardle predominately plays on the PGA Tour of Australasia.
- Worked as a dock hand at the Adelaide Airport for 15 months between 2008 and 2009. Before that, beginning in 2002, was an auto mechanic in Goolwa, Australia
- Biggest thrill in golf was qualifying for the Australian Open in 2008 as an amatuer
- First tee song would be "Working Class Man' by Cold Chisel
- Favorite athletes are Michael Jordan, Roger Federer, Usain Bolt and Adam Scott
- Would like to trade places with Donald Trump for a day
- List skydiving and hiking the Kokoda Trail on his bucketlist
- Not many people know that he writes left handed but does most things right handed