Geoff has had a successful career since joining the Tour in 1998. With eight wins on the US PGA Tour to date including 3 World Golf Championship wins and his US Open win in 2006, Geoff remains one of Australia's prominent professional golfers of the modern era. Geoff still keeps strong ties to Australia, regularly returning home to play in Australia's season of golf, with success in the 2008 Australian PGA Championship and the 2010 Australian Open.
With 12 professional victories both on the PGA Tour and European Tour, Geoff has recorded 8 top 10 finishes in majors thus far including a win at the 2006 U.S Open.
- Won the US Open in 2006
- Has won three World Golf Championships events in 2006, 2008 and 2009
- Won the Australian PGA Championship in 2008
- Won the Australian Open in 2010
- 2010 Australasian Order of Merit winner
- He played for the International Team in the Presidents Cup in 2007, 2009 and 2011.
- Has exemption on the PGA Tour as he is top 50 on the career money list.