In 1999 as an amatuer, Aaron became the youngest player ever to win the Australian Open. He then successfully defended is title the following year as a Professional, earning him the 2000/01 PGA Tour of Australasia Order of Merit.
He went on to establish a successful career on the PGA TOUR where he still competes.
- Youngest player ever to win the Australian Open in 1999
- Won back-to-back victoris in the Australian Open in 1999/2000
- Australasian Order of Merit winner in 2001
- 3 time winner on the US PGA Tour
- Was one of Captain's picks for the International Team in the 2011 Presidents Cup