Qantas Frequent Flyer Golf Lesson Program
Terms and conditions for Qantas PGA Lesson Vouchers
- Lessons may only be redeemed with participating financial PGA Members as listed on the PGA's website via the following link pga.org.au/qantas.
- A voucher covers a standard 30 minute lesson.
- Lessons may be cancelled/re-scheduled with a minimum 48 hours notice. Any Lessons cancelled within 48 hours will be forfeited by the client.
- Bookings that have been booked using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact the PGA Professional directly.
- Each lesson within a 5 or 10 lesson package must be booked with the same PGA Professional. Should a Professional depart a facility or the Qantas Frequent Flyer Golf Lesson Program, the remaining lessons within a package may be transferred to another participating PGA Professional.
- The Voucher can only be used towards future bookings and cannot be applied to past bookings.
- You must provide the Voucher Number and date of purchase at the time of booking or when contacting us about your Voucher.
- You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher Number secure and confidential. Any person quoting the Voucher Number can use the Voucher. We are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of the disclosing your Voucher Number.
- The Voucher is valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the Voucher and cannot be extended.
- You must make a booking using your Voucher on or before the expiry date. The booking cannot be for lessons after the expiry date.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Score Return; Australasian results around the world
Australasian results from around the world: Week of August 19, 2018
European Tour signs on for 2019 Vic Open
European Tour professionals will join the continent’s top women at 13th Beach Golf Links in 2019 with the European Tour locked in to co-sanction...
What's on this week / 21st - 28th August 2018
Discover what's on in the world of golf and which Aussies are in action this week