PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Australia announces Women's PGA Cup team
The PGA of Australia is pleased to announce its team for the inaugural Women’s PGA Cup with well-known Australian PGA Professional Lisa Jean to ...
Kulacz fires in the West
Rick Kulacz has topped the leaderboard at the $40,000 TSA Sanwell Cottesloe Open after a stellar second round of 5-under 67 to win the event with a to...
PGA TOUR China
Wood records second top-10 of 2019
Three birdies in the space of four holes has propelled Queensland’s Christopher Wood to his second top-10 of the season and a significant move u...