PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 14+ 54 Hole Tournaments and 2 x 72 Hole Tournaments. PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training SIS30613 Certificate III in Sport Career Oriented Participation
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
For more information please visit www.pgaclp.com.au/golf-performance-program
Percy’s crucial fightback at Sanderson Farms
Two late birdies have enabled Victorian Cameron Percy to make an early impression on the PGA TOUR FedEx Cup after finishing tied for 11th at the Sande...
PGA TOUR China
Wilkin’s roller-coaster top-10 in China
He made as many bogeys in his final 18 holes as he did in the first 54 but Queenslander Aaron Wilkin found enough birdies to finish tied for ninth at ...
Griffin top-10 in Korean return
Victorian Matthew Griffin has used his first tournament in Korea in four years to record his third Japan Golf Tour top-10 of the year at the Shinhan D...