PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
McCardle, Moules show form in SA pro-am
South Australians Max McCardle and Brad Moules have won the Buildlogix Coppercoast Pro-Am at Copperclub The Dunes in Port Hughes with rounds of 5-unde...
Murdaca takes back-to-back wins in South Australia
Antonio Murdaca has won two consecutive tournaments on the Ladbrokes Pro-Am Series following a sensational showing at the Burke Urban PGA Golf Classic...
QLD celebrates with Industry Awards
RACV Royal Pines Resort last night played host to the QLD Golf Industry Awards Night recognising the outstanding achievements of individuals, golf clu...