PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 14+ 54 Hole Tournaments and 2 x 72 Hole Tournaments. PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training SIS30613 Certificate III in Sport Career Oriented Participation
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
For more information please visit www.pgaclp.com.au/golf-performance-program
Senior, King, Burns top Pacific Legends
Peter Senior, Matthew King and Brad Burns have shared victory at the Reside Retirement Living Pacific Legends Pro-Am with rounds of 2-over par....
McBride one of the three at the NT PGA Championship altar
It was truly a breezy round for Queenslander Kade McBride, with the 24-year-old putting on a masterclass in blustery conditions to finish the &nb...
Scott’s honest assessment of FedEx Cup finale
In many ways the FedEx Cup finale at East Lake Golf Club mirrors Adam Scott’s season on the PGA TOUR.