PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Dry, difficult course awaits golfers at Open Championship
The most diverse field of golfers in the world will be greeted by an unfamiliar venue when they arrive at Carnoustie Golf Links later this week for th...
Opportunity knocks for Baddeley
With the eyes of the golf world on Carnoustie this week no one particularly wants to be playing the PGA Tour’s Barbasol Championship but as Aaro...
Tour Insider: The 147th Open Championship
Unfortunately Tour Insider is not at The Open this week either, it’s the third Major this year TI hasn’t attended, anyone with information...