PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
PGA TOUR China
Yuan looking to build on solid China start
After a top-20 finish in the first event of the season, Sydney’s Kevin Yuan will be looking to consolidate his position on the PGA Tour China Se...
World Golf Championship
Smith set to shine in Austin
Jason Day is among the favourites and Marc Leishman will rightly be considered a contender but it is the lowest ranked Australian in the WGC Dell Tech...
Lowrie and Choi tie Northern Pro-Am
Michael Choi and Wade Lowrie have split the Dallas Building Northern Ladbrokes Pro-Am, both finishing their round at 3-under 69.