PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Perry sets up big rookie year with Q-School win
Dylan Perry has won the ISPS HANDA PGA Tour of Australasia Qualifying School presented by Cobra Puma Golf after a strong week of golf at Moonah Links....
Backwell triumphs on the Sunshine Coast
Richard Backwell has beaten Michael Long on the first hole of a sudden death playoff to win the Sunshine Coast Masters....
Perry and Green continue to lead Q-School
Nathan Green and Dylan Perry couldn’t be separated after the third round of final stage of ISPS HANDA PGA Tour of Australasia Qualifying School ...