PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
What's on this week / 22nd - 29th May 2018
Discover what's on in the world of golf and which Aussies are in action this week
Geary finds form in Antwerp
New Zealand’s Josh Geary has received a much-needed confidence boost after advancing to the final 16 of the innovative Belgian Knockout.
McGraw & Rankin split Lunar Mining Emerald Pro-Am win
Professionals Daniel McGraw and Brett Rankin have been declared joint winners of the 2018 Lunar Mining Emerald Pro-Am.