PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Millar wins Nelson Bay Pro-Am
The Nelson Bay golf course would prove to be no pushover on day one of the 2018 Nelson Bay Pro-Am.
Fairfax triumphs at Pampling Plate
Redland Bay Trainee Professional Gavin Fairfax has defeated Hills Trainee Dean Jamieson to claim the 2018 Pampling Plate at Caboolture Golf Club....
Black Bull to host 2019 Vic PGA Seniors Championship
Black Bull Golf Club is set to bring back the 2019 Victorian PGA Seniors Championship with Yarrawonga Mulwala Resort to solely host the 2019 Victorian...