Peter Fowler won the ISPS HANDA Cup Philanthropy Senior Tournament in Japan from 18 – 20 November organised by the PGA of Japan.
96 players started the tournament and the cut was at even par to top-50 after 36 holes.
The New South Welshman living in Auckland shot an incredible round with a career best 61. On the last round, Fowler fired 11-under the card and finished 18-under winning by a large four shots.
Other Australians present on at the tournament, Steven Conran fired a 10-under and finished T9 while Richard Backwell ended up with a 2-under and finished T41.
On the last two days, the PGA of Japan had a Super Senior event from forward tees for fifteen 68-years-old participants and over invitees.
Headlines at a glance
- Back to School 06.12.2016
- Griffin's Order of Merit opportunities 04.12.2016
- HIGHLIGHTS: Final round of the #AusPGA 04.12.2016
- Varner ends home dominance of the Australian PGA Championship 04.12.2016
- Video: Allenby previews 12th at Royal Pines 04.12.2016
- Video: Coletta and Lyle recap day three 03.12.2016
Back to School
MyGolf is helping Heidelberg Golf Club secure its next generation of Club Members.
Griffin's Order of Merit opportunities
A long week, lots of calculations and a childhood dream.