Another three Australians will join the 2016 PGA Tour China after finishing in the top-15 at the second qualifying school last week.
Another three Australians will join the2016 PGA Tour China after finishing in the top-15 at the second qualifying school last week.
Do Eun An, Jake Stirling and Taylor Cooper all earned full playing privileges while first round leader Jake Higginbottom struggled after opening with a brilliant 64 to finish outside the top-15.
The former New Zealand Open winner tumbled down the leader board over the final three rounds to eventually finish T20, good enough only for conditional status in 2016.
Taylor Cooper was one of four players who started the final round outside the top-15 but played his way in courtesy of a 2-under-par 70 in difficult conditions.
Seven Australians teed up at the four-day qualifier with Dylan Stollery, Brenton Parrish and Ryan Laird all finishing well down the standings.
Headlines at a glance
- World Cup of Golf hospitality now on sale 25.05.2016
- Golf Trader - PGA Member David Fearns (Jnr) 25.05.2016
- Big Aussie assault at second Senior Major 25.05.2016
- McCardle, Wood to build on good China start 25.05.2016
- Strong Aussie contingent at Czech Challenge 25.05.2016
- Scrivener reaps rewards with Wentworth start 25.05.2016
Big Aussie assault at second Senior Major
Four Australians will be in the field for the year's second senior major which tees off this week in Michigan.
PGA Tour China
McCardle, Wood to build on good China start
After making good starts in the first event of the season to be in the top-10 on the PGA TOUR China Order of Merit, Max McCardle and Chris Wood will b...