Queensland's Brad Kennedy has posted his fifth top-5 of the season at the rain shortened Casio World Open on the Japan Tour.
Kennedy has proved one of Australia's most consistent players in Japan in recent years and with his eighth top-10 of 2016 passed New Zealand's Michael Hendry on the money list.
The two-time Tour winner posted rounds of 71-66-71 at the Kochi Kuroshio Country Club for an 8-under total and T4 result.
That was one ahead of Sydney's Won Joon Lee who continued what has been an impressive finish to the season after struggling for much of the year.
His T7 finish was just his second top-10 of 2016 but at 45th on the money list he is guaranteed to be playing again in 2017.
Adam Bland and Matt Griffin were the last of the Australians to play the weekend, Bland scored a 3-under and T28 while Griffin finished even par and T50.
Scott Strange,Kurt Barnes and Brendan Jones all failed to qualify for the weekend.
Headlines at a glance
- Back to School 06.12.2016
- Griffin's Order of Merit opportunities 04.12.2016
- HIGHLIGHTS: Final round of the #AusPGA 04.12.2016
- Varner ends home dominance of the Australian PGA Championship 04.12.2016
- Video: Allenby previews 12th at Royal Pines 04.12.2016
- Video: Coletta and Lyle recap day three 03.12.2016
Back to School
MyGolf is helping Heidelberg Golf Club secure its next generation of Club Members.
Griffin's Order of Merit opportunities
A long week, lots of calculations and a childhood dream.