Parry teed up at this week's Chubb Classic in Florida after a respectable showing at last week's Allianz Championship but struggled to recover from a poor first round.
A 4-over 76, thanks in large part to a double bogey at the 15th hole, proved too much to overcome and despite a 2-under 70 in the second round Parry finished near the tail of the field at 4-over for the 54 holes.
But with the Tour now on Hiatus until March the Australian legend has time to work on his game and it would be a surprise if he didn't show better form on his return.
Headlines at a glance
- World Cup of Golf hospitality now on sale 25.05.2016
- Golf Trader - PGA Member David Fearns (Jnr) 25.05.2016
- Big Aussie assault at second Senior Major 25.05.2016
- McCardle, Wood to build on good China start 25.05.2016
- Strong Aussie contingent at Czech Challenge 25.05.2016
- Scrivener reaps rewards with Wentworth start 25.05.2016
Big Aussie assault at second Senior Major
Four Australians will be in the field for the year's second senior major which tees off this week in Michigan.
PGA Tour China
McCardle, Wood to build on good China start
After making good starts in the first event of the season to be in the top-10 on the PGA TOUR China Order of Merit, Max McCardle and Chris Wood will b...