The South Australian entered the final round 6-under for the week and playing well but faltered in the final round, not making a single birdie and dropping four shots.
Particularly disappointing was a double bogey at the par-5 17th though there were plenty of positives to take form the rest of the week.
Lutterus was one of eight Australians to tee up in the Asian Tour event, Unho Park and Kevin Lee the only others to make the cut.
Park finished T45 at even par for the week while Lee was T62 at 7-over.
Kalem Richardson, David Gleeson, Marcus Both, Jordan Sherratt and Darren Tan all missed the weekend's action.
Headlines at a glance
- Crawford and Wilkin crowned Foursomes Champions 30.09.2016
- The Hayne Plane en route for the Fiji International 30.09.2016
- Yenda beer tees up new PGA partnership 29.09.2016
- Jeffress and Lawson in winning form 29.09.2016
- Hend heads back to Asia 28.09.2016
- Women’s Holden Scramble crowns 25,000th participant 28.09.2016
Crawford and Wilkin crowned Foursomes Champions
Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club member Cory Crawford has teamed up with good friend and fellow Tour Pro Aaron Wilkin to claim the coveted QLD PGA...
Yenda beer tees up new PGA partnership
Australian golf fans will be toasting the Australian PGA Championship winner with a local brew this year, thanks to a new partnership with the maker o...
Jeffress and Lawson in winning form
A top quality field came together to contest the two-day $23,000 Better Homes Port Macquarie pro-am.