PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Smith back on track with sizzling finish
Two eagles and four birdies in the final round have rocketed Cameron Smith to top Australasian honours and a top 10 finish at the Wyndham Championship...
Fraser finds matchplay comfort zone
With five missed cuts in his previous six events Marcus Fraser brought little in the way of form to the Saltire Energy Paul Lawrie Matchplay in German...
Euro Challenge Tour
Eccles heading in right direction
With 10 events of the Challenge Tour season remaining Ben Eccles’s game is trending in the right direction, the Victorian posting his second top...