PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Jager leads in paradise
It’s no surprise to see Matt Jager once again is featuring on top of leaderboard in the WA swing of the Ladbrokes PGA Pro-Am Series.
Ormsby wades in with opening 64 in Munich
Wade Ormsby moved into the first round lead at the BMW International Open courtesy of an impressive 8-under par 64, as Sergio Garcia, Henrik Stenson a...
Fox to keep rolling
After a mini slump through April and May New Zealand’s Ryan Fox looks to be back on track and his game will be tested this week in a strong fiel...