PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Japan Golf Tour
Lee finds form in Japan
Won Joon Lee has posted his first top-10 finish in more than a year with a hot final round at the co-sanctioned Panasonic Open in Japan.
Baddeley storms into top five
Aaron Baddeley has produced one of the best rounds of the final day to jump into the top five at the Valero Texas Open.
Norris wins Murray Bridge Hotel PGA Classic
Jason Norris won the 2017 Murray Bridge Hotel PGA Classic with a final round five-under-par 63 to overtake the 36-hole-leader Taylor Cooper who had th...