PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Marc Leishman Press Conference - Tour Championship
Prior to the 2017 TOUR Championship, Marc Leishman talks about being one of the top five in points coming into the TOUR Championship and how important...
Boyce and Dagan to face off in Pampling Plate final
Defending champion Jacob Boyce and Maroochy Rivers Dean Dagan will battle out tomorrow for the 2017 Pampling Plate.
Backwell stays steady for Fiji lead
Round one of the Ladbrokes Legends Tour Fiji Legends Classic saw the Senior Professionals tackle the impressive Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course ...