PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Jones looking to build momentum
After four sub-par rounds at last week’s Sony Open in Hawaii, Matt Jones will be looking to build momentum when he leads a six strong Australasi...
Norris bound for Abu Dhabi
Jason Norris was the feel-good story of 2017 and the popular Fiji International winner will begin to enjoy the spoils of that victory in earnest when ...
Gibson, Drewitt make strong starts
Rhein Gibson and Brett Drewitt have got their 2018 Web.com Tour seasons off to a strong start, the pair sharing third place at the first event of the ...