PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
WGC Match Play
WGC Match Play - Round 1 Highlights
Some big names knocked out after the opening round of the WGC Dell Technologies Match Play but Marc Leishman has picked up where he left off after win...
WGC Match Play
Jason Day withdraws from Match Play due to mother's illness
Jason Day has taken an indefinite leave from golf after emotionally revealing his mother, Adenil "Dening" Day, has been diagnosed with potentially ter...
Vic Trainee's recognised at Huntingdale
Huntingdale Golf Club once again hosted the Victorian Trainee Graduation & Awards Dinner. The night celebrated the achievements of Victorian Train...