PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Drewitt makes important move
A scorching final round 9-under-par 62 at the Barbasol Championship has provided a late season boost for PGA TOUR rookie Brett Drewitt.
Allan, Gibson lead Aussies home
Steve Allan and Rhein Gibson were the only two Australians to play all four days at the Web.com Tour’s Pinnacle Bank Championship in Nebraska, t...
The 146th Open - Round 4 Highlights
Congratulations to Jordan Spieth taking out The 146th Open Championship in terrific fashion!Australian Marc Leishman was the best of the Australasian ...