PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Day versus the rising stars at The Australian
Victorian Lucas Herbert has set up a Saturday tee time with World Number 12 Jason Day at The Australian.
Tinkler wins Beverley Park Legends
PGA Ladbrokes Legends Tour players were greeted with perfect conditions for the 2017 Beverley Park Legends Pro-Am played in Sydney’s ...
Lucas Herbert Rd2 Press Conference - 2017 Emirates Australian Open
Life on Tour isn't all private jets and five star hotels...Sometimes it is much harder when you're first starting out as Lucas Herbert (who is tied fo...