PGA Centre for Learning and Performance
Golf Performance Program
The Golf Performance Program is a high performance and improvement program suitable for students looking to improve their playing, enter the PGA Trainee Program or an undergraduate degree/course. This program is a joint initiative between the PGA International Golf Institute (RTO provider Number: 31270) and SEDA Group (RTO Provider Number: 22503), based at the PGA Centre for Learning and Performance at the Sandhurst Club in Victoria.
The main features of the program include:
- Elite coaching from PGA Centre for Learning and Performance coaches
- Training in an elite environment with like-minded people
- Tournament play in 25+ PGA sanctioned matches (combination of PGA Trainee matches and squad matches)
- Highly structured training program that improves the technical, physical, mental and tactical areas of your game
- Nationally recognised training (SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development) delivered by SEDA Group
- Membership at the Sandhurst Club, Victoria – 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Associate membership of the PGA
- Unlimited range balls for 12 months
SEDA Group provide the Vocational Education and Training (VET) component of the Golf Performance Program.
Rankin faultless on way to victory
Brett Rankin started the day three shots behind the overnight leader Steven Jeffress and stormed home with a 6-under par 66 to clinch victory by two s...
Japan Golf Tour
Kennedy keeps rolling in Japan
Brad Kennedy has put a poor start to the Japan Tour season behind him with a second top five finish in as many starts at the Kansai Open.
Arnold stays on track
Jamie Arnold’s improved play has continued on the US’ secondary Web.com Tour, the 33-year-old taking top Australian honours at the rain sh...