NSW/ACT Tournament Administrator
Friday, 22 June 2012
The Professional Golfers Association of Australia Ltd is a Member organisation that has been in existence since 1911 with over 2,400 Members across Australia. This position reports to the NSW/ACT Executive Officer.
We are seeking to engage a Tournament Administrator to assist with the administrative aspects of delivering PGA tournaments in NSW and ACT as well we promoting and communicating PGA Services, Events and programs to the Membership. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing the PGA Membership and answering public enquiries
- Creating marketing flyers and documents
- Assisting the Tournament Coordinator with administration and delivery of professional golf events
- Office administration tasks including database management
- Liaising with media contacts to maximise event exposure
- Writing media releases and articles for posting on the PGA website
- Compiling committee documents and reporting on your area
This is a great opportunity to advance your career within one of Australia’s leading sporting organisations. In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you possess a high level of attention to detail and excellent administration skills.
You will be someone who can complete multiple tasks under time constraints and tackle them with enthusiasm. You will have experience working in an administration role in the sports industry and good Microsoft Office skills. Tertiary qualifications and an understanding of the game of golf will be highly regarded.
Salary is negotiable based upon skills, qualifications and experience.
Applications should be addressed to Ellen Wisdom, Human Resources Coordinator via seek (seek job listing) by Sunday the 8th July 2012.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.