The PGA of Australia is pleased to announce a partnership with iNova Pharmaceuticals, in which Hamilton Sunscreen will become the official sunscreen for the next three years.
Through this partnership Hamilton Sunscreen will further cement its positioning as ‘Science in Suncare’, by linking with elite tournament golf.
As part of the agreement, it is planned that consumers will be able to purchase Hamilton Sunscreen products at their local on-course golf Pro shops, one of the most extensive distribution channels in the country.
Sampling programs will also take place at PGA Tour of Australasia tournaments, including the Emirates Australian Open and the Australian PGA Championship presented by Coca-Cola, with a focus on keeping up the sun safety message for all those attending the golf.
“We are delighted to partner with iNova Pharmaceuticals, the makers of Hamilton Sunscreen, to help promote sun smart practices to the golfing industry,” said Brian Thorburn, CEO of the PGA of Australia.
“This partnership is a great fit. Spending so much time on the golf course and in the sun, it is imperative PGA staff, PGA Members as well as golfers everywhere ensure they avoid skin damage caused by UV rays.”
“It is a great opportunity for Hamilton Sunscreen” says Shmonie Darmo, Senior Brand Manager at iNova Pharmaceuticals.
“With over 80 years of research behind Hamilton Sunscreen, our formulas are designed to be easy to use and to meet the needs of active people."
"They are perfect for the needs of sportspeople particularly our Hamilton Dry-Touch Sunscreen which will help golfers to avoid having a slippery grip”.
Hamilton Sunscreen is a premium product currently available exclusively through pharmacies and through this partnership will extend to on-course golf Pro shops around Australia.
Key products include;
Hamilton Family Dry-Touch Sunscreen Spray Mist
• Innovative, non-whitening and no-slip formula – perfect for holding clubs without losing grip.
• Convenient, ultra fine mist spray – a cinch to apply
• Low irritant and paraben-free formula
• Quick and convenient to apply on the go
• Dries to a clear, dry touch feel – no more greasy, sticky fingers and no need to wash hands
Hamilton Family Clear Lotion Spray SPF30+ 100ml
• Broad spectrum protection
• Clear fast-drying formula.
• Very High SPF30+ protection
• 4 hours water resistance
• Clear, light non-greasy formula
• Quick and easy application to the skin
• Non-sticky perfect for sports and humid conditions
• Preservative Free
Hamilton Quadblock Sunscreen Range
• Heavy Duty SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum formula – perfect for athletes and sportspeople
• Up to 4 hours water resistant
• Provides protection against the sun in extreme weather conditions
• Non greasy formula that comes in a variety of application types (lotion, stick, cream)
Always read the label. Use only as directed.